středa 9. ledna 2013

She's a reckless lover with her blood stained hands





 Rozhodla jsem se věnovat názvy článků s outfity mým oblíbeným songům, které si můžete poslechnout po kliknutí na odkaz.

I've decided to name my outfit posts after my favorite songs/lyrics, so feel free to click the link and listen to them.





Todays outfit: sweater- Lindex, leopard print pants - F&F, cross necklace & earrings - Forever21, black tank top - F21, ring - votocvohoz.cz, bag - ?idk

Celou zimu jsem sháněla perfektní svetr, ale moc se mi nedařilo. Koupila jsem si jeden krémový s 3/4 rukávy v H&M, ale zjistila jsem, že pěkně kouše, takže zase rychle putoval zpátky. Na tento svetr jsem narazila až ve slevách v Lindexu. Stejné štěstí jsem měla i s leopardími kalhotami, které byly v F&F za 190kč, no nekupte to. Co pěkného jstě ulovily vy?

x Klára

I've been looking for a nice cozy sweater for winter, but I wasn't very successful initially. I bought a ivory sweather with 3/4 sleeves in H&M, but soon enough I found out it was very itchy, so I went back and returned it even though I liked how it looked. Then I got lucky in Lindex, finding this perfectly cozy sweater in sales! The luck followed me to F&F, where I found these leopard print skinny jeans for a ridiculous amount of money. It was about $10, of course I couldn't leave without getting them.
What's your best steal?
x Klara

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat